“..the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body…” (1 Cor. 12:12)
We are constantly on the lookout for good material for our diocesan website. We want to hear from you!
Submissions, even with large attachments, may be emailed to the Diocesan Webmaster at email@example.com.
If you are just sending a link or short text, feel free to use our contact form.
The photo galleries are a popular feature of the website. Even without words, they witness to the fellowship of the faithful throughout the diocese.
When sending in photos, please keep in mind:
– Full resolution .jpg photos are preferred. We automatically make thumbnails and scale down images as necessary.
– Please provide at least one paragraph describing the event. If a fuller description is available (or any promotional material), send that as long as well.
– Captions for the individual photos can be very helpful, but are not always necessary.
– Please keep in mind any privacy concerns that your parishioners may have.
– The Diocese claims perpetual reprint rights to any photos submitted, but we will also remove photos also upon request.
– We are happy to post photos credits along with any photos – just let us know if you need to include these.
– You can send a group of photos as an ZIP file attached to an email, or as individual attachments.
– Generally, we don’t need more than 15 or 20 images per event – send us your best ones!
– Videos are great too! We can host the video files, or embed videos from a third-party service such as YouTube or Vimeo.
Has a newspaper or television program featured your parish? Please send us the link! If you can obtain permission to for us to reprint the full article (or post the video) here, that would be wonderful!
Let us know what is happening in your church!
Have you written something for a church publication? Please send in your articles so we can feature them here as well.