The Orthodox Monastery of All Celtic Saints (www.mullmonastery.com) is sponsoring a pilgrimage to the Celtic Islas of Scotland anbd Northumberland July 23-August 1, 2017. The cost is $1,600.00 per person.
The week of the pilgrimage we are spending in the Scottish Isles costs 1600 dollars per person. This includes:
- accommodation on the Isle of Mull for the entire period;
- three rented cars for our use on Mull (which we shall have to drive);
- this also covers the transport from Glasgow to Oban, as well as gettig from Scotland to Northumbria.
- all food (breakfasts, dinners and packed lunches);
- entries to all visited places;
- three ferries (one to to Mull; two to Iona);
- a private-hire motor boat (to take us to St Brendan’s Isle);
- a private-hire sailing boat (to take us to St Kenneth’s Isle).
The cost is built on the assumption that there will be eight paying pilgrims (two families, sharing double-bed rooms; and four singles, sharing rooms with two single beds).
The week we shall spend in the Scottish Isles, we’ll be accommodated in a house on the Isle of Mull and travel to the other isles and places of pilgrimage. The house has five bedrooms (three with double-beds and two with twin beds); washing machine; drying machine; wi-fi access. We shall cook ourselves and shall observe the Wednesday and Friday fasts.
To book a place, a non-refundable deposit of 400 dollars should be paid by cheque to American Friends of the Celtic Saints,
and sent to:
3738 W County Rd 4
Berthoud, CO 80513.
The remaining balance is due by the end of March 2017. For any further information or advice, please write to
Full flyer and information can be downloaded here.